What is WHEDA?
WHEDA is an acronym for Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority. WHEDA was initiated to help first-time home buyers to purchase their first home in Wisconsin.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% financing
- Low down payment: Get into a home with as little as $1,000 in out-of-pocket expenses.
- 30 year fixed rate
- You don't have to be a first-time homebuyer
- Borrowers must contribute $1,000 of their own funds.
- Homebuyer education is required.
- The property must be owner-occupied.
Learn more about the WHEDA loan today! Give me a call for further discussion: (920) 788-9608.