VA Home Loans | Wisconsin Veterans | GSF Mortgage
VA Benefits allow Wisconsin veterans to finance 100% of the home's value with zero down.
Purchase with $0 Down or 100% Cashout Refinance.
Over recent years, banks have put Wisconsin home ownership far out of reach of many prospective veteran buyers with their astronomic down payment requirements. Typically, these banks require 10 – 20% down payment for conventional loans. VA benefits allow Wisconsin veterans to finance 100% of the home’s value with zero down.
Click "Apply Online Today" to get in contact with a VA Home Loan Advisor.
VA Home Loan Benefits.
- No down payment required
- Lower interest rates.
- No private monthly mortgage insurance.
- Closing costs may be paid by the sellers.
- No prepayment penalty if you pay off the loan early.
- VA may provide assistance if you run into difficulty making payments.
- VA funding fee can be included in the loan.
- Ability to finance the VA funding fee.
You should also know that:
- Veterans can reuse the benefit.
- You don't have to be a first-time homebuyer.
- Certain surviving spouses of deceased Veterans are eligible.
- VA-backed loans are assumable, if the person assuming the loan qualifies
Why GSF Mortgage?
As a direct writer of VA home loans, we do everything in house including:
- Taking the application
- Funding of the loan.
The benefit to you is you can close on your loan quickly. Typically, we close on most VA home loans within 30 days.
Contact Ron Meyer at GSF Mortgage today by clicking "Apply Online Today" below