VA Home Loan Advantages for Wisconsin Veterans
Purchase with $0 Down or 100% cashout refinance.
Over the recent years, banks have put Wisconsin home ownership far out of reach of many prospective veteran buyers with their astronomic downpayment. Typically, these banks require 10 – 20% downpayment for conventional loans.
VA mortgage, however, is one of the few loan programs in Wisconsin that allows veterans to finance 100% of the home’s value and purchase with zero down.
How much will $0 down save you?
• No private monthly mortgage insurance
• Closing costs may be paid by the sellers
• no prepayment penalty if you pay off the loan early or make extra monthly payments
• VA may be able to provide you some assistance if you run into difficulty making payments
• VA funding fee can be included in the loan
• Veterans receiving VA Disability compensation are exempt from the VA funding fee
You should also know that:
• You don't have to be a first-time homebuyer
• Veterans can reuse the benefit
• VA-backed loans are assumable, as long as the person assuming the loan qualifies
• Certain surviving spouses of deceased Veterans are eligible
Why GSF Mortgage:
As a direct writer of VA home loans we do everything in house from taking the application, processing, underwriting, & funding of the loan. The benefit to you is you can close on your loan quickly. Typically we close on most VA home loans within 30 days. Getting a VA home loan isn't different and stressful at GSF Mortgage. Put our expertise to work for you today.
What are you waiting for?
Contact Ron Meyer at GSF Mortgage today to get qualified for a VA home purchase or a refinance up to 100% value of your home.