USDA Rural Development | Wisconsin Home Loan | GSF Mortgage
The USDA offers zero-down 100% financing mortgage home loans for rural areas in Wisconsin.
About the Wisconsin USDA Rural Development mortgage
There are few zero-down mortgage home loans left and the rate at which people are pushing for it is very high. USDA loans are available to qualified borrowers, through the Rural Housing Division of the US Department of Agriculture.
Click "Apply Online Today" to get in contact with a Wisconsin USDA Rural Development expert!
Features of the USDA Rural Development Loan program
Features of USDA Rural Development include:
- 100% Financing - No Down Payment Required
- Excellent Credit Not Required
- Low Fixed Rates
- Purchase or Refinance
- No Prepayment Penalties
- No Cash Reserves Required
- Low monthly mortgage insurance
- Home Must Be Your Primary Residence
- 100% loan to value refinance with no appraisal needed
Eligible areas for USDA Rural Development
The USDA no-money-down 100% loan financing covers the rural areas of Wisconsin only. These areas include:
- Black Creek
- Many other small towns in Wisconsin.
Follow the link below to see if your area is USDA approved:
To get more information on a Wisconsin USDA Rural Development Home Loan click "Apply Online Today" below.