Rent to Own Your Wisconsin Home
Are you tired of paying rent each month and have nothing to show for it? Looking to own your own home but you don’t have enough money for a down-payment? Here is good news for you.
The rent-to-own program is a package that allows you to become the owner of a home in a short period of time. This package is different from the "rent with an option to buy" deals. Instead, we are looking for individuals that are interested in purchasing a home but don't have the required down payment or have a credit score that isn't quite high enough to qualify at this time. At GSF Mortgage we can also help with improving your credit score.
How it works
Your monthly payment will be based on what we expect your Wisconsin mortgage payment will be with real estate taxes and insurance included.
How to qualify
To be eligible for the Rent-to-Own Your Wisconsin Home program, you need the following:
- Satisfactory debt-to-income ratio
- No bankruptcies in the past 2 years
- No foreclosure or short sale in the past 3 years
- All back-owed child support, tax liens, and judgments must be paid in full or on a repayment plan. Unpaid collections are okay
- If you are currently 30 plus days late on any payments that report to the credit bureau please wait to apply until these are current.
Give me a call to find out more about the Rent-to-Own Your Wisconsin Home package today.