VA Home Loan Advantages for Wisconsin Veterans.
Purchase with $0 Down or 100% cashout refinance.
- A Va mortgage is one of the few programs that still allows Wisconsin veterans to finance 100% of the homes value and purchase with zero down
- Now more than ever, Wisconsin banks are requiring large down payments for conventional loans. In many cases they require 10-20% downpayment, putting Wisconsin home ownership out of reach for many prospective veteran buyers.
How much will $0 down save you?
- No private monthly mortgage insurance
- Closing costs may be paid by the sellers
- no prepayment penalty if you pay off the loan early or make extra monthly payments
- VA may be able to provide you some assistance if you run into difficulty making payments
- VA funding fee can be included in the loan
- Veterans receiving VA Disability compensation are exempt from the VA funding fee
You should also know that:
You don't have to be a first-time homebuyer
Veterans can reuse the benefit
VA-backed loans are assumable, as long as the person assuming the loan qualifies
Certain surviving spouses of deceased Veterans are eligible
Contact Ron Meyer at GSF Mortgage today to get qualified for a VA home purchase or a refinance up to 100% value of your home.