The Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority
WHEDA was developed to help first time home buyers be able to purchase a home in Wisconsin.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% financing
- Low down payment: Get into a home with as little as $1,000 in out-of-pocket expenses.
- 30 year fixed rate
- Must be a first-time homebuyer.
- Borrowers must contribute $1,000 of their own funds.
- Homebuyer education is required.
- Property must be owner occupied.
To learn more about a WHEDA loan give me a call today at (920) 788-9608.