- 2018 Posts
- FHFA Conforming Loan Limits 2019
- How 2018 Market Trends Will Affect Wisconsin Buyers
- No Money Down Home Loans Appleton Oshkosh Green Bay Wisconsin
- Benefits of using FHA for your home loan
- Benefits of being a homeowner
- Wisconsin local lender vs online lender
- Home Loan Pre-Approval
- No Money Down Home Loan
- Serve and Support Loans
- Debt Consolidation and Cash Out
+ 2017 Posts
- Fast and Easy Refinance
- Now is the Time to Purchase a New Home
- Low Money Down Loans
- Who Can Get a VA Loan?
- Renting or Buying
- Loan Discounts for Nurses
- USDA Home Loans
- Loan Discounts for Teachers
- FHA 203K Home Improvement Loan
- Discount for Firefighters
- Getting an FHA Loan
- Discount for Police Officers
- Rates on the Rise
- Pre-Approval and Pre-Qualification Differences
- USDA No Money Down Home Loan
- Low Credit Home Buying
- Financing your New Home
- Bankruptcy and Home Ownership
- FHA 203K Loan
- Raising Rates Impact Buyers
- Finding the Right Home
- Buying VS Renting
- Home for Neighborhood Heroes
- GSF 100% Financing
- Free Appraisal with Finance First
- Home Inspections
- Low Money-Down Loan
- VA Loans 2017
- What is Mortgage Insurance
- Tax Refund Options
- FHA Loans
- Using a Realtor
- New Year Debt
+ 2016 Posts
- New Year, New Home!
- Mortgage Pre-Approval Advantages
- Bankruptcy and Home Buying
- Credit Scores
- Home Selling Secrets
- Rates to Rise
- Ready, Set, Winter!
- VA Loans
- Holiday Dream Home
- Stop Paying Rent Today!
- No Money Down Home Loans
- Getting Pre-Approved for Your Loan
- New Home for the Holidays
- Fall Home Deals
- No Down Payment Loans
- Streamline FHA and IRRRL VA loans
- Home Buying Tip #4
- Home Buying Tip #3
- Home Buying Tip #2
- Home Buying Tips and Tricks
- HomeReady - A Home Today!
- Serious About Buying a Home?
- Can you Afford to Wait to Purchase a Home?
- If You are Renting You are Still Paying a Mortgage
- Top Reasons We Buy a Home
- A Friendly Reminder: You Do Not Need 20% Down
- Selling Your Home and Holding Out for More Money
- Why Smart Singles are Buying Homes Now
- Avoid Having Your Offer to Purchase Rejected
- Building Your Net Worth with Home Ownership
- Why You Need a Home Inspection
- Why This is the Time to Sell Your Home
- Listing Your Home with a Realtor VS For Sale by Owner
- Buyers: Using a Real Estate Agent VS For Sale by Owner
- Millennial Home Buyers
- Home Buying during a Sellers Market
- Buying Versus Renting
- Private Mortgage Insurance Good or Bad
- You Do Not Need Great Credit to Buy a Home
- Putting Your Tax Return Toward Your Future
- FHA 203K loan – purchases and refinances that include rehab money
- Have Limited Down Payment Funds - FHA may be the loan for you!
- No Money Down Loans - USDA Rural Development Loans
- Should You Buy a Home Now or Wait Until Spring
- Use your tax returns toward your home purchase and invest in your future
+ 2015 Posts
- Renting VS. Buying – The benefits of being a home owner
- Pre-Approval for New Home Purchase
- What is Mortgage Insurance - PMI
- What to know about Escrow for Taxes and Insurance with your Home Loan
- Credit Score Tips
- Refinancing and Reducing Monthly Payments
- Fall Home Buying Season
- How do I get a VA Loan
- Fall is Upon Us
Serve and Support LoansJanuary 09, 2018
As a way of appreciating our neighbors that serve our community, GSF Mortgage has a great way to say thank you! We have developed a program that offers a discount on closing costs to show our appreciation.
This discount is offered to those that help us in our everyday life, sacrificing to make a difference in our community. This discount is offered for EMT's, nurses, firefighters, flight crews, teachers, and law enforcement.
These individuals help us in many ways, from teaching our children, nursing our wounds, and keeping our homes and neighborhoods safe and secure. Here at GSF, we know that these services help maintain our great communities, and inevitably our home values.
Do you serve our community? Give us a call today to talk about our Serve and Support loan discount, and let us give back to those that do so much for us!
GSF Mortgage is offering a .25% credit to be used towards closing costs, prepaid items or to lower your interest rate.
See below for an example:
Loan Amount: $200,000
$200,000 X 0.0025 = $500 Credit
*closing cost discount is .25% of loan amount for loan amounts up to $417,000. Contact your mortgage loan originator for further details. This is not an offer to make a loan or to provide a loan on any particular terms. All loan applicants must qualify under the underwriting requirements and contingencies of loan approval.